Full Service Property Management
- Advertise your property on hundreds of websites, including major destinations like HotPads.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more!
- Follow-up on each of your property’s marketing calls and internet leads.
- Our professional leasing team, with years of combined experience and knowledge, will personally conduct all property showings with prospective renters.
- Handle any questions from potential tenants, address repair requests, and ensure your rental complies with any new regulations.
- Provide all regulatory real estate disclosures to potential renters.
- Conduct the application and screening process personally.
- Run all prospective renters through our customized screening process, which includes eviction and rental histories, national criminal background and credit checks, national records, and income verification.
- Collect the security deposit.
- Draft and sign the lease agreement and provide all required documentation from the tenant.
- Monthly rent collection.
- Quick electronic owner disbursements.
- Monthly owner accounting statements as well as remote online access to your account to see all property activity.
- Routine property inspections by our full-time maintenance supervisor.
- 24/7on-call emergency maintenance services.
- Coordination of maintenance and property repairs.
- Handle legal issues and evictions, if necessary.
- Lease enforcement actions with the tenant.
- We handle all communications with the tenant
The Perfect Tenant
Let’s face it. Owning a rental property is a nightmare with the wrong tenant. However, finding the perfect renter can be an expensive and time-consuming process. That’s where a property management company comes in.
Our 3-step process fills your property with a fantastic tenant, fast!
Step #1 We Get You the Best Price
The first question on the mind of every property owner is, “how much will my home rent for?” Set the rent too low, and you’ll miss out on extra revenue. Set the rent too high, and your home may sit empty. Our professional portfolio managers are market experts. They’ll crunch the numbers to find the sweet spot that brings you maximum value without letting your rental property sit on the market too long. We typically rent homes for 20% more than self-managed properties.
Step #2 We Find You the Right Tenants
You don’t want just anyone renting your home, but putting your available property in front of the right people takes experience and expertise. Fortunately, our exclusive system goes to work marketing your rental property to the perfect people. We find you the very best-qualified candidates.
Step #3: We Handle all the Details
The City of Portland recently implemented strong tenant-protection laws that have significantly impacted the local rental market. If you’re a self-managed property owner who’s unfamiliar with this new legislation, you could be risking hefty fines or worse. Fortunately, our experts will handle these details for you with protections like an application process, robust lease agreements, and tenant documentation. We guard your property and financial interests through every phase of the rental process.